BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Cubs Baseball Game

I asked Patrick to write about his first baseball game of the 2010 season. Here is what he wrote.

Cubs Baseball Game

I did quite good at battling at home base and I missed a little bit. And also running around the bases everytime when everybody was shooting balls. Meanwhile I was catching balls when I threw it back to Sean. I also did see Katie passing me the ball. Nate did quite fine at bat. He did a good job at hitting balls. This was a fun game for all of us. (including Luke) Maybe we could play another game here. This is good. I may have to practice swinging the bat and catching balls with the team. PLAY BALL.

Each of these characters are on his team. This is his friend Nate’s first year on the team. Nate is in his TRACE group and our neighbor. He is a good hitter and runner. During the game they had their first real play when Sean threw the ball to Patrick, though he didn’t catch it, he went and got it (an achievement) and he threw it on the Katie, who also didn’t catch it, but went to get it, and threw it to the pitcher, who also didn’t catch it. It was a good play, though no one gets out in Sports for Exceptional Athlete’s baseball. They are learning to pass. And that is how the game is played.

0 comments: