BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

No Time For Basketball by Patrick

Once upon a time, I shot 18 baskets. Suddenly a time machine went down the hoop. It shocked me and my basketball to the time of the Titanic sank. I was cold. I dribbled the basketball on the ice. I'm standing on an iceberg. I screamed when the ship smashed the ice. The time machine shocked us to the future on the moon. I was in an astronaut suit. The basketball was floating away everytime I dribbled it. The machine then shocked us again to the Gladiator Stadium in Rome. The chariot racers are charging at me. I dribbled the basketball before a lion came outside. It roared at me. The machine then shocked us to the time of Cowboys. It was really hot out. I cracked the skull of a dead cow with my ball. The machine shocked us to the time of World War II.

(New Page) Aldolf Hitler commanded his troops to kill me because I was a Christian. I shot an invisible basketball and hit one of Hitler's soldiers' head. And the machine then shocked us to the universe 15 billion years ago. I dribbled the basketball in the starry sky. The universe expanded at us. We accidently went to heaven. I found the Holy Basketball Hoop. I shot my basketball into the Holy Hoop. God then threw it back to me. I'm back home playing basketball at midnight. I went to bed. I didn't had dinner. The End

He wrote this in a story book we started a couple of years ago.

0 comments: